Welcome to our nursery!
We are currently a small backyard nursery with plans to become a brick and mortar shop within a couple of years. Currently all proceeds from plant sales will go towards this endeavor.
We will be expanding our offerings this coming year and are starting the fall season with vegetable starts. Please see below for what we have available.
What Makes Us Different
- We specialize in vegetable and herb starts with plans to expand to other edibles and native and low water use plants.
- Our primary focus was finding vegetable varieties that were not only productive for our region but also had exceptional flavor. Each year we do tastings to determine which ones we will continue to offer and which new ones to add.
- We offer varieties that are difficult, if not impossible, to find elsewhere commercially.
- All plants are grown right here on site without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- We utilize seeds from companies that do not do business with agro-chemical subsidiaries. The companies we purchase seed from include:
- We do not use hormone growth inhibitors on our plants. Most nurseries will use these growth inhibitors to allow their plants to remain marketable for longer periods of time. This can result in disappointing results in your garden.
We are a CDFA licensed nursery.
- Arcadia, Everest, Marathon
- Farao, January King, Katarina
- Amazing, Callisto, Mulberry, Orange Burst
- Fava Beans
- Broad Windsor
- Nero Di Toscana (Lancinato/Dino), Redbor, Red Ursa, Roulette
- Bandit, Hannibal, Zermatt
- Avicenna, Green Deer Tongue, Matina Sweet, Red Sails, Truchas
- Blush, Monastrell
- Patterson, Talon
- Borrettana Cipollini
- Walla Walla
- Giant Winter
- Swiss Chard
- Bright Lights
Early Spring Availability
- Swiss Chard
- Melons & Watermelons
- Brussels Sprouts